Skip to main content
Securing your EMET Exchange Sign-In
- Never allow anyone to create or manage an account on your behalf.
- Choose a Username that is hard to guess and not used on any other
website. Never share your username with anyone.
- Create a Password that is long (at least 10 characters) and that is not used
on any other website.
- Set up Sign-In 2FA, this is the most important security feature.
- *Warning about authenticator apps that use cloud storage: If their cloud
storage is hacked, it can compromise your Sign-In 2FA.
- Beware of phishing scams. Even Sign-In 2FA can't protect your account if
you enter it on a phishing website or share it with a scammer.
- Only use EMET Exchange's official mobile apps. Third-party mobile apps
using EMET Exchange's name or asking for your EMET Exchange
credentials are a form of phishing.
- Use API keys with caution. Sharing your API private key or QR code is the
same as sharing your account password!