- Here the user can trade, analyze the chart, and see the order book.
- Users can select the trading pair from the drop down menu.
- Users can choose which type of trade they want to make.
Note: There are three types of trades:
- Limit allows users to set the maximum price they are willing to pay for
coins or the minimum price they are willing to sell them for. Traders
then have to wait until a buyer or seller accepts their price.
- Market allows users to trade coins at their current market price. This
kind of trade is the fastest and simplest.
- Stop Limit allows traders to buy or sell a coin once it has reached a
certain price. This kind of order is often used by pro-traders.